- Call for Abstract
- Travel Grants
- Travel Grants Submission Deadline: July 31, 2022
Travel Grants for Overseas Applicants
We are pleased to announce that the KINGCA WEEK 2022 Organizing Committee will offer travel grants to presenters coming from abroad. Our purpose is to give the travel grants to all presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. Moreover, we especially encourage participants from developing countries and give priority benefits to those who are from developing nations. Travel grants will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. And all international participants, who attend on-site for the congress, under 45 will be considered as nominees potentially for a travel grant. The secretariat will contact the awardees individually.
The grants are intended to partially offset travel costs to facilitate attendance of KINGCA WEEK 2022.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- Presenters must be under 45 years of age.
- The abstracts that have been previously presented or awarded in any other forum will not accepted.
- The final decision will be made by the Organizing Committee.
How to Apply
Download the application form
Complete and return the application
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
- Download will be open after the notification of abstract acceptance date.
- Complete and return the application form to the KINGCA WEEK 2022 Secretariat (email@example.com)
*The title Of the Application is recommended “[Travel Grant] Applicant’s Name"
- The KINGCA WEEK 2022 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by e-mail.
- Awardees' signatures will be requested on-site.
- All awardees will receive travel grants after congress.
- Oversea awardees will receive travel grants in the amount of USD 1,000.
Travel Grant Regulation
- Candidates will be informed before the conference.
- Awardees will be required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
- A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- Only one travel grant will be awarded per application, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
For questions regarding travel support, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).