- Call for Abstract
- Abstract Guidelines
The KINGCA WEEK 2023 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All congress abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System." Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The presentation type may possibly be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute automatic registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the congress separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission (Extended):
May 23, 2023 ➝ June 23, 2023 (KST)
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: July 7, 2023 (KST)
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Fill out Participant Info and Click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and Review until June 23 23:59 (Korean Standard Time)
- Basic & Translational Research
- Etiology, Epidemiology
- Molecular biology
- Diagnosis & Staging
- Endoscopic treatment
- Gastrectomy, Open
- Gastrectomy, Laparoscopy
- Gastrectomy, Robot
- Gastrectomy, Function Preserving
- Chemotherapy, Adjuvant & Neoadjuvant
- Chemotherapy, Targeted & Immunotherapy
- Chemotherapy, Palliative
- Quality of Life (QOL)
- Palliative Treatment
- GIST & Other Subepithelial Tumor
- Other Gastrointestinal Diseases
- All abstracts must be submitted online.
- Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to June 23 (Fri), 2023 (Korean Standard Time).
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral or poster presentation). However, the Scientific Committee will make the final decision after review.
- The abstract should be objective and concise, including key information in its four sections: Objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- The right to publish your abstract is granted to the KINGCA WEEK 2023 Organizing Committee.
- Presenting authors must register for the congress through the website before July 22 (Sat), 2023.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by July 7 (Fri), 2023.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the KINGCA WEEK 2023 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.