All participants are required to register through the KINGCA week 2021 online registration system.
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
Deadline for Registration : August 30, 2021
|Attendee from developing country*||Free|
|Students / Industry||Free|
- Students should submit the proof of certificate or other documents for verification.
- * Developing countries are Africa, South America, Central America, Asia (all Asian countries except Japan, Singapore, China (including Hong Kong), and Taiwan)
Online Credit Card Payment
- By selecting "Online Credit Card", you can pay online with an e-commerce system. Internet Explorer is suggested for online payment.
VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Etc are accepted by the KINGCA week 2021 online system.
- Card payment is not supported on Mac OS.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Date||Portion to be Refunded|
|By August 30, 2021||80%|
|After August 30, 2021||No refund|
- Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The congress will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration with the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of KINGCA 2021.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of registrants.