All participants are required to register through the KINGCA WEEK 2022 online registration system.
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
Deadline for Registration : Aug 8 (Mon), 2022
(Until August 7 (Sun), 2022)
(September 1 (Thu) ~ 3 (Sat), 2022)
|Physician||IGCA Member||USD 200||USD 100||USD 300|
|IGCA Non-member||USD 300||USD 150||USD 400|
|Resident / Researcher / Nurse||USD 100||USD 50||USD 200|
|Attendee from developing country*||USD 150||Free||USD 250|
- IGCA members and students should submit the proof of certificate or other documents for verification
* Developing countries are countries in Africa, South America, Central America, Asia (all Asian countries except Japan, Singapore, China (including Hong Kong), and Taiwan)
- Registrants from developing countries will be required to submit related certificates for verification of residence.
(For identity verification purposes, we would like to request identification from your home country which shows your birthday, nationality and name. All other info can be blurred out if you'd like)
Online Credit Card Payment
- By selecting "Online Credit Card", you can pay online with an e-commerce system. Internet Explorer is suggested for online payment.
VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Etc are accepted by the KINGCA week 2022 online system.
- Card payment is not supported on Mac OS.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
|Date||Portion to be Refunded|
|By July 31, 2022||80%|
|After July 31, 2022||No refund|
- Only cancellations made in writing will be accepted.
- Written requests for cancellation should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The congress will refund registration fees to prepaid participants who cancelled their registration with the amount of the refund based on the date of cancellation.
- Refunds will be made by bank transfer after the end of KINGCA 2022.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of registrants.