- Travel Grants
We are pleased to announce that the KINGCA Week 2018 Organizing Committee will offer travel grants to presenters coming from around the world. We would like to especially encourage participants from developing countries to attend. Travel grants will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact the awardees individually.
The grants are intended to partially offset travel costs to facilitate attendance of KINGCA Week 2018.
- -Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible.
- -Presenters must be under 40 years of age.
- -The final decision will be made by the Organizing Committee.
How to Apply
Download the application form
Complete and return the application
Review by organizing committee
Notification by email
- 1.Complete and return the application form to the KINGCA Week 2018 Secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com) before February 28, 2018.
*An appropriate subject line for the application e-mail is recommended, i.e. “Travel Grant applicant’s name.”
- 2.The KINGCA Week 2018 Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by e-mail.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Oversea awardees will receive travel grants in the amount of USD500.
Travel Grant Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the registration desk after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per application, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
For questions regarding travel support, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).
국내 Travel grant
국내 Oral Presentation, Video Symposium (Free), Poster Session의 구두 발표자 중 사전등록을 완료한 참가자 (발표 숫자와 상관없이 1인 당 1회 제공)
서류 제출 안내
- -Travel Grant 지급을 위해서는 신분증 사본이 필요합니다. 현장의 사무국으로 오셔서 신분증 사본을 제출하시고 Travel Grant 영수증에 서명해 주시기 바랍니다.
|서류 제출 기간
||4월 26일~28일, 10:00~18:00
|서류 제출 장소
||서울워커힐호텔, 운영 사무국 (추후 안내)
- -서류 제출 및 영수증 서명을 완료하신 분들께는 행사 종료 후 계좌이체로 Travel grant가 지급될 예정입니다. 서류 제출 및 영수증 서명을 하지 않으시면 발표자이시더라도 Travel Grant 수령이 불가합니다.