Guidelines for Korean Quarantine Regulation
1. All foreigners visiting Korea need to show the negative result certificate of PCR issued within 48 hours
or RAT issued within 24 hours before the departure. (Mandatory)
- 48 hours, 24 hours before 0:00 am of the exact departure date.
2. All foreigners visiting Korea must take a PCR test within 24 hours of arrival (Mandatory) and register
the result on the Q-code (Recommended).
- 24 hours after 24:00 pm of the exact arrival date.
- You can use the Testing Center at Incheon Airport or medical centers near the Suwon Convention Center.
- You can use the Q-Code system on the mobile application or the webpage.
3. Self-Quarantine in your place of accommodation until you receive a negative PCR test result.
PCR Test (Mandatory)
All passengers boarding the flight to Korea need to show a negative result certificate of PCR issued within 48 hours
or RAT issued within 24 hours before the departure. Please check your schedule to take the PCR test arrangements
in your home country before your visit.
- Q-Code (Recommended)
For a quick and convenient quarantine inspection after you arrive in Korea, please input your quarantine information
on the Q-Code System in advance.
- Safe2go Pass (recommended)
For those who use Incheon Airport PCR Testing Center, you can reserve your PCR test schedule on the ‘Safe2go Pass System’
on either the mobile application or website for a quick and convenient test after your arrival at the airport.
After the Arrival
1. When you Arrive at Incheon
- Quarantine Inspection (Mandatory)
If you have not received the Q-Code in advance, you can fill in the documents distributed during the entry procedure.
However, it could take considerable waiting time by the circumstances.
- PCR Test in the airport (Mandatory)
For those who use Incheon Airport PCR Testing Center, if you have not reserved your test schedule on the Safe2go Pass,
you can line up at the Test Center to take the test. However, it could take considerable waiting time by the circumstances.
2. When you Arrive at Gimpo
- PCR Test in the airport (Mandatory)
PCR Test Centers will operate during August 2022. You will need to get the test from centers in Gimpo Airport and
move to a hotel. The result of the PCR test will be sent to your phone within 24 hours after the test. *Spots for test centers
in the airport have not been decided yet.
3. When you Arrive at Suwon
- If you have not yet taken the test at the airport, you can use medical centers in Suwon.
There are many local hospitals nearby the Suwon Convention Center.
- Elport Bombom Otorhinolaryngology
Location: from Suwon Convention Center about a 3-minute walk,
Test Fee: 100,000 won
Operational Hour: 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
PCR Tests will be operated until 17:00 pm on weekdays.
- With Ai Pediatrics
Location: From the Suwon Convention Center about a 5-minute walk
PCR Test Fee: 100,000 won
Operation Hour: 09:00 am – 17:00 pm
PCR test will be operated until 12:00 pm (only on a weekday morning)
- Ain ST. May's Otorhinolaryngology
Location: from Suwon Convention Center about a 5-minute walk,
Test Fee: 105,000 won,
PCR Tests will be operated until 16:30 p.m. on weekdays
4. Self-Quarantine (Mandatory)
Please stay in your hotel until you receive a negative PCR test result. You can check the result time
from the Incheon Airport Testing Center. The resulting time from other medical centers can vary with the centers.
Mostly it will be the following day.
Before you return to your country
- Quarantine Regulation of your home country (Recommended)
Please check the Quarantine Regulation of your home country. There is a possibility that you might need
a negative PCR test certificate issued within a few hours before the departure to your home country.
In that case, you can use the medical centers in Suwon or the test centers in the airport again to fulfill
your home country's regulations.
Japan: PCR test within 72 hours before the departure
France: PCR test within 72 hours or RAT test within 48 hours before the departure
Malaysia: PCR or RAT test within 48 hours before the departure