- Submit Abstracts
The KINGCA Week 2019 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts. All congress abstracts must be submitted online via the "Online Submission System.“ Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee. The presentation type may possibly be changed following review by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission does not constitute registration for the congress and presenters are required to register for the congress separately. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- -Abstract Submission: December 15, 2019
- -Notification of Abstract Acceptance: January 11, 2019
- -Deadline for Presenter Registration: February 28, 2019
Thanks to everyone who submitted abstracts for KINGCA Week 2019. The KINGCA Week 2019 Scientific Program Committee started alerting of your abstract status on January 11, 2019. For any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact the secretariat (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Fill out Participant Info and Click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and Review until March 2, 2018
- -Gastrectomy, Open
- -Gastrectomy, Laparoscopy or Robot
- -Gastrectomy, Function preserving
- -Sentinel node navigation
- -Endoscopic resection, Indications
- -Endoscopic resection, Technical aspects
- -Endoscopic resection, Long-term outcome or others
- -Chemotherapy, primary
- -Chemotherapy, adjuvant
- -Targeted therapy
- -Other systemic therapy
- -Palliative treatment
- -GIST & other SET(Subepithelial tumor)
- -Basic and translational research
- -Esophageal cancer
- -Morbid obesity, Bariatric surgery
- -GERD, Anti-reflux surgery
- -Other benign GI diseases
- -All abstracts must be submitted online.
- -Abstracts must be written in clear English and submitted prior to December 15, 2019.
- -Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- -Authors may further edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline.
- -It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- -Authors have the option of choosing their presentation type (oral presentation or poster presentation). However, the scientific program committee will make the final decision after review.
- -The abstract should be objective and concise, including key information in its four section: Objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
- -Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via e-mail. Please make sure that you receive an e-mail confirmation after you submit an abstract.
- -If you do not receive the e-mail confirmation, it means we have no record of your submission. If you are sure you made a submission, check the e-mail address that you used to make your submission.
- -The right to publish your abstract is granted to the KINGCA Week 2019 Organizing Committee.
- -Presenting author must register for the congress through the website before February 28, 2019.
Notification of Acceptance
- -All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee according to standard review procedures.
- -Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding, presenting and abstract submitting authors by January 11, 2019.
Withdrawal of Abstracts
- -If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by the pre-registration date, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
- -If you would like to withdraw an abstract, please notify the KINGCA Week 2019 Secretariat in writing as soon as possible.